TotallyOz

Bathroom Sex in Thailand

14 posts in this topic

I've NEVER had bathroom/toilet sex but have often desired to do so. Specifically, where is this particular mall located? I'd like to go there the next time I'm in Bkk if only to view the massive 'eye candy' as you mentioned. -^_^ Enjoyed reading about your escapade!

TotallyOz and flipao like this

Oh my Oz.. You really is a great wizard to simply use a wink spell on a hot young guy to have sex with you in a bathroom stall. I wish I had that kind of power in my winks.. ^_^

Anyways, I think your bf is super nice and understanding. If my bf wants to go home because he didn't like his seat my nagging will start on and on... ^_^ and it will constantly come up in our future arguments..:(

flipao and TotallyOz like this

I wish I had that kind of power in my winks.. :smile:

Without envisioning the possibility of having more than one wink :lol: one will merely observe that you sometimes decline to use powers that you have. :sorcerer:

TotallyOz likes this

Thanks for the interesting tale, Oz. I have been at that mall many times and never had such luck, but then, I haven't tried the movie theater. I am not much for bathroom sex either and would have done my best to bring the lad somewhere more comfortable. Of course, I see why you couldn't do that! But the mall is chock full of Thai youth as most anytime, but especially at night and on the weekends.

I have never seen two bathrooms have sex.

Really? Its a out of control problem in Thailand.... you need to get out more :D:P^_^

AdamSmith likes this

Oh my I love them too! FourAces you are a hottie... ^_^ But I don't like poker faces... What if a guy promises a wedding then runs off....???

Some do like chubs bears daddy types and ex poker players :P

What if a guy promises a wedding then runs off....???

Then you did not make him spend enough on your engagement ring. :lol:

So, here's my quesion. If you are in a bathroon in Thailand with another guy, and you fart, He gets turned on. Does that consitute bathroom sex?