pauleiro

So cute boys in Prague !

Yes. He is on gayromeo in Prague (doriancortes). Reliable. Clever. Only problem is that he only speaks Czech (and German, which I do not speak). We only spoke Czech during the whole week end. I made big progress.

Thanks for the info on him. I speak German, tho not fluently, so I'll be able to say what I enjoy..

If your Czech is rudimentary, I confess that I would like to have witnessed how you managed to communicate "get your legs in the air", "suck this slowly and deeply" and "let me see you come all over your abs" ;-)

And may I ask what rate he requires for a weekend?

I sent him a message asking about his rates. No answer yet....It appears that he has not been connected in the last few days. I will report when I hear from him, but I admit being a little suspicious.

Patryk replied 1 minute ago. He wants 160 euros for 1 hour. (about US $215)....a little steep for Prague, where the going rate is 2500-3000 Czech crowns (US $120-150), although still affordable, especially if he is the real thing. Now, is he??? Furthermore, he apparently does not host (neither can I), so we would have to find a place to do the deed, and add it to the rate. I recently was in a clean but sleazy hourly hotel (500 crowns) with another cutie, and I didn't really like the experience (no soap, no hot water, ouch). I need to think. Will I take the plunge at the risk of falling into a scam? I will report back....