This morning the previous Santiago presented the previous pictures of Dominik instead of the red haired guy.

This profile has been deleted and a new Dominik_dominik profile was created.
Claiming "Hi, I'm Dominik. You communicate with me directly !! no agency !! write to me and we will meet at the meeting"

Those changes of profile are so disturbing...

Screenshot_2018-10-03 ROMEO Gay chat and dating.png

I'm in Zurich Oct 29 to Nov 3 and Prague Nov 3 to 7. The scheduling just worked that way, not because I know there's more guys in Zurich then. Dominik texted and Pavol and he are staying together. I have so many numbers for Dominik I have no idea which are his and which are the agent's. I have to go through Zdenek often but that means also setting a date with Zdenek. Without an agent I have my doubts how scheduling will work. I know for David it's been a disaster. 

If anyone has Dominik's valid What'sApp # (phone #), could you pm me----or verify which of the ones I have is his, not the former agent's?

On 10/3/2018 at 5:38 PM, tassojunior said:

I'm in Zurich Oct 29 to Nov 3 and Prague Nov 3 to 7. The scheduling just worked that way, not because I know there's more guys in Zurich then. Dominik texted and Pavol and he are staying together. I have so many numbers for Dominik I have no idea which are his and which are the agent's. I have to go through Zdenek often but that means also setting a date with Zdenek. Without an agent I have my doubts how scheduling will work. I know for David it's been a disaster. 

If anyone has Dominik's valid What'sApp # (phone #), could you pm me----or verify which of the ones I have is his, not the former agent's?

The current profile (https://www.planetromeo.com/#/hunq/Dominik_dominik) shows a czech phone number and it stats no agency. Not sure if this is the case. Otherwise you could try to contact him via Instagram

On 10/10/2018 at 1:47 PM, relaxxx007 said:

The current profile (https://www.planetromeo.com/#/hunq/Dominik_dominik) shows a czech phone number and it stats no agency. Not sure if this is the case. Otherwise you could try to contact him via Instagram

D doesn't like contacts by Instagram. Last time I messaged him there he responded "Why you write me on internet?" He is an Adonis, not an Einstein. 

The new Romeo number makes almost a dozen I have for him now. The number on RentMen is different. It's the one I am most certain is his agent.

https://rentmen.eu/dominik_dominik

I'll just group them all and message to the "group" every time. A lot of work for someone who speaks no English.