Jump to content
tomcal

typical late afternoon at the apartment

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Indeed. Big and stupid doesn't work for me, unless there's an outstanding talent in the mix. No need to discuss Faust, but I like conversation with my sex.

Oh, but I DO have conversation with my big muscleheads. We discuss gym, sports, soccer, fast cars, luxury cars, athletic gear, training, supplements, the beach, travel, dieting, post-diet foods, competitions, The Rock movies, Vin Diesel movies and Jason Statham movies.

It’s like a script.

 

And too plucked. Faux male.

Maybe he’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, floridarob said:

You know how when an ethnic guy walks into a gay bar and most guys look at them like wow (years ago)....that's what it's like when as a white guy in Mexico, you are different, is nice.:P


 

As an “ethnic” guy who started going to gay bars in the USA and Europe pretty early in life, I’d like to respond. “Oh, is that what that was?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Your brainless muscle hunks are nothing at all like my funny little twink bois at the bars.

 

And we know they are brainless because? 

6 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Or my rough tough whip-smart little street trade.

Surviving on the street, doesn't necessarily mean you are smart., but then again, you and I already know that. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

And we know they are brainless because? 

Surviving on the street, doesn't necessarily mean you are smart., but then again, you and I already know that. ;)

OK, the brainless crack was baseless.

But street survival, from my observations (both second- and first-hand), requires a fair bit of real-time computing to make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdamSmith said:

OK, the brainless crack was baseless.

But street survival, from my observations (both second- and first-hand), requires a fair bit of real-time computing to make it.

Thank you for that admission.  I just get tired of the stereotype. Another poster on here just made a disparaging comment about body builders that was baseless also, but it's nap time and I don't feel like arguing. :P

As for street trade, I think it's complicated and the variables too great to make assumptions, but part of my frustration when interacting with street trade on the streets of LA for close to 3 decades, is that there is an element of laziness that seems to permeate the culture. I would challenge the boys all the time to go back to school or to get a job to try and turn things around, all with me as there mentor/benefactor. The excuses were many, and in some respects, the life too easy.  I don't think anyone really wants that life, there were walls and barriers everywhere, and for someone to really push forward was daunting I know. One of the hardest things to do in ones life, is to get up and go to work everyday. Anyway...end of rant.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

Thank you for that admission.  I just get tired of the stereotype. Another poster on here just made a disparaging comment about body builders that was baseless also, but it's nap time and I don't feel like arguing. :P

As for street trade, I think it's complicated and the variables too great to make assumptions, but part of my frustration when interacting with street trade on the streets of LA for close to 3 decades, is that there is an element of laziness that seems to permeate the culture. I would challenge the boys all the time to go back to school or to get a job to try and turn things around, all with me as there mentor/benefactor. The excuses were many, and in some respects, the life too easy.  I don't think anyone really wants that life, there were walls and barriers everywhere, and for someone to really push forward was daunting I know. One of the hardest things to do in ones life, is to get up and go to work everyday. Anyway...end of rant.

 

 

There are enough diff types of guys for us all to be able to enjoy what we like....  There is really nothing to argue over, its a matter of your personal taste.  Like what you like and let others do the same... Isnt that what "mature" people do... ?    Or are we gonna continue to do the childish "what I like is better than what you like" bullshit ?   STOP complaining about what you dont like and just enjoy what you do like !   

As for this statement:  One of the hardest things to do in ones life, is to get up and go to work everyday.

You are so right, but a lot of these boys feel they can get over because maybe they are pretty or have a big dick and shouldnt have to work a 9 to 5.....Lie around and check their phone all day long.... Entitlement comes in ALL colors, until the bills pile up....  But you are either born with a good work ethic or you aint.   Lazy will always be lazy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MsAnn said:

Thank you for that admission.  I just get tired of the stereotype. Another poster on here just made a disparaging comment about body builders that was baseless also, but it's nap time and I don't feel like arguing. :P

As for street trade, I think it's complicated and the variables too great to make assumptions, but part of my frustration when interacting with street trade on the streets of LA for close to 3 decades, is that there is an element of laziness that seems to permeate the culture. I would challenge the boys all the time to go back to school or to get a job to try and turn things around, all with me as there mentor/benefactor. The excuses were many, and in some respects, the life too easy.  I don't think anyone really wants that life, there were walls and barriers everywhere, and for someone to really push forward was daunting I know. One of the hardest things to do in ones life, is to get up and go to work everyday. Anyway...end of rant.

 

Oh, Missy Ann. You still suffer from Captain Save-A-Ho Syndrome? Don’t try to save trade. Trade doesn’t want to be saved. Just enjoy trade for what trade is.

Please note: this rule also applies to strippers, escorts, gogo boys, masseurs, sauna boys, streetwalkers, hustlers, porn stars, webcam models and any and all sex workers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Oh, Missy Ann. You still suffer from Captain Save-A-Ho Syndrome? Don’t try to save trade. Trade doesn’t want to be saved. Just enjoy trade for what trade is.

Please note: this rule also applies to strippers, escorts, gogo boys, masseurs, sauna boys, streetwalkers, hustlers, porn stars, webcam models and any and all sex workers. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11365197

 

b1b5d618d54e38ba6e1bbfc74b7835bece755c2a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Oh, Missy Ann. You still suffer from Captain Save-A-Ho Syndrome? Don’t try to save trade. Trade doesn’t want to be saved.

Well yes... guilty as charged. I have tried to save my share of street trade in my time, some successful, some not,  but your sweeping generalities about trade not wanting to be saved is as ignorant as your "rule" that you say applies to all  strippers, escorts, gogo boys, masseurs. sauna boys. streetwalkers, hustlers, porn stars, webcam models and all sex workers. I have no intention of even starting a conversation with someone who blindly holds such prejudicial views.

All the best...Have a great weekend ( and by all means, I will allow you the last word on this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Well yes... guilty as charged. I have tried to save my share of street trade in my time, some successful, some not,  but your sweeping generalities about trade not wanting to be saved is as ignorant as your "rule" that you say applies to all  strippers, escorts, gogo boys, masseurs. sauna boys. streetwalkers, hustlers, porn stars, webcam models and all sex workers. I have no intention of even starting a conversation with someone who blindly holds such prejudicial views.

All the best...Have a great weekend ( and by all means, I will allow you the last word on this)

child-raising-his-hand-to-ask-a-question

"I agree with @MsAnn  Everyone needs saving at times.

No matter who you are.

I've had my hand up for over an hour in class just to leave the room to piss.

Never hate the one who finally helps you when you need it most.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

child-raising-his-hand-to-ask-a-question

I agree with @MsAnn  Everyone needs saving at times.

No matter who you are.

I've had my hand up for over an hour in class just to leave the room to piss.

Never hate the one who helps you when you need help. 

 

Everyone NEEDS saving ?    You sure about that ?    Lets see if I can think of that one person that cant be saved......  Gee, your hiatus has mellowed you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MsAnn said:

Thank you for that admission.  I just get tired of the stereotype. Another poster on here just made a disparaging comment about body builders that was baseless also, but it's nap time and I don't feel like arguing. :P

As for street trade, I think it's complicated and the variables too great to make assumptions, but part of my frustration when interacting with street trade on the streets of LA for close to 3 decades, is that there is an element of laziness that seems to permeate the culture. I would challenge the boys all the time to go back to school or to get a job to try and turn things around, all with me as there mentor/benefactor. The excuses were many, and in some respects, the life too easy.  I don't think anyone really wants that life, there were walls and barriers everywhere, and for someone to really push forward was daunting I know. One of the hardest things to do in ones life, is to get up and go to work everyday. Anyway...end of rant.

 

Guilty as charged re body builders.

Now. As for street trade, the ones I knew in Old Manahatto were, ever & always, on the lookout for the Next Thing. They were alive, they brooked no excuses, they were on the path to real life.

The lazy answer is that I just idealized them too much.

Permit me to say: Fuck you, in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canto III: The Gate of Hell[edit]

  • Per me si va ne la città dolente,
    per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
    per me si va tra la perduta gente. 

  • Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
    fecemi la divina potestate,
    la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore. 

  • Dinanzi a me non fuor cose create
    se non etterne, e io etterno duro.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MsAnn said:

Well yes... guilty as charged. I have tried to save my share of street trade in my time, some successful, some not,  but your sweeping generalities about trade not wanting to be saved is as ignorant as your "rule" that you say applies to all  strippers, escorts, gogo boys, masseurs. sauna boys. streetwalkers, hustlers, porn stars, webcam models and all sex workers. I have no intention of even starting a conversation with someone who blindly holds such prejudicial views.

All the best...Have a great weekend ( and by all means, I will allow you the last word on this)

My 2 (actually 3, come to think) closest friends in life are people I first met by hiring.

They all taught me so much about life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Guilty as charged re body builders.

Now. As for street trade, the ones I knew in Old Manahatto were, ever & always, on the lookout for the Next Thing. They were alive, they brooked no excuses, they were on the path to real life.

The lazy answer is that I just idealized them too much.

Permit me to say: Fuck you, in advance.

Perhaps @adamsmith other people’s life experiences  are not necessarily YOUR experiences in life. We get it. You’re a bold street hustler/felon  client.  I think everyone here can celebrate that, but your obsession about your past trade experiences, while saying “fuck you in advance” to others,  positions yourself as an arrogant advisory of all “others” experiences. 

Xoxo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Guilty as charged re body builders.

Now. As for street trade, the ones I knew in Old Manahatto were, ever & always, on the lookout for the Next Thing. They were alive, they brooked no excuses, they were on the path to real life.

The lazy answer is that I just idealized them too much.

Permit me to say: Fuck you, in advance.

Sorry..I'm out of "reactions" for today...So you'll just have to guess what "reaction" I would have chosen. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Larstrup said:

Perhaps @adamsmith other people’s life experiences  are not necessarily YOUR experiences in life. We get it. You’re a bold street hustler/felon  client.  I think everyone here can celebrate that, but your obsession about your past trade experiences, while saying “fuck you in advance” to others,  positions yourself as an arrogant advisory of all “others” experiences. 

Xoxo.

You know I trust & love you without reservation. But your comment here entirely, somehow, misses my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

Perhaps @adamsmith other people’s life experiences  are not necessarily YOUR experiences in life. We get it. You’re a bold street hustler/felon  client.  I think everyone here can celebrate that, but your obsession about your past trade experiences, while saying “fuck you in advance” to others,  positions yourself as an arrogant advisory of all “others” experiences. 

Xoxo.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Canto III: The Gate of Hell[edit]

  • Per me si va ne la città dolente,
    per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
    per me si va tra la perduta gente. 

  • Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
    fecemi la divina potestate,
    la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore. 

  • Dinanzi a me non fuor cose create
    se non etterne, e io etterno duro.
    Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.

We are just about to pass into a hyper-intellectual version of Daddy's forum!  :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×