TotallyOz

Logging into and out of Boytoy

On 7/16/2018 at 6:37 PM, TotallyOz said:

You need to have 10 posts on the site to view the content.

I did not know this until today. I am hoping it works as this is my 11th post and i still cant get in to certain forums

Are your developers still working in the logging in issue, @TotallyOz? I have noticed a new change and a new issue.

Until recently, when I clicked in the Forum Home link after logging in, the forum would open in a new tab. That has changed, and now I remain in the same tab where I logged in. This is not the problem, but my time reference. Since I noticed this change, I can log in most times only in my second attempt.

After I click on log n the first time, the screen says in "validating". Sometimes it just stays there, sometimes I do get a pop p saying that there was a problem and asking me to reload and try again. When I try the second time, I go in with no problems.

51 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Are your developers still working in the logging in issue, @TotallyOz? I have noticed a new change and a new issue.

Until recently, when I clicked in the Forum Home link after logging in, the forum would open in a new tab. That has changed, and now I remain in the same tab where I logged in. This is not the problem, but my time reference. Since I noticed this change, I can log in most times only in my second attempt.

After I click on log n the first time, the screen says in "validating". Sometimes it just stays there, sometimes I do get a pop p saying that there was a problem and asking me to reload and try again. When I try the second time, I go in with no problems.

I knew you were having an issue at one point. I thought this was resolved. There have been no changes on the front end of the site that I am aware of but Mac just released a new OS.