numazu1

Not a Newbie Anymore: My 3rd Time in Brazil - Belo Horizonte and Rio

Numanzu1-- ...ALWAYS enjoy reading about your experiences, and in reading your most recent account, I had to smile and was tacitly appreciative of your gesture in giving Cristian the R$30.  Some years ago when Trilingual, the man who introduced all of us to the Brasilian saunas at www.daddysreviews.com, he recommended that if a guy spent over 10 mins. with one-- give him R$5 or more, depending on length of time and the feelings that you had toward him.  From that point onward, if a garoto spent over 10 mins. with me just talking and perhaps having a drink and I did not go with him for some hot play-- I'd tip.  I also would give the towel guys a tip of around R$5 especially if some services were extended to me that were not part of the initial job.  They were always polite and appreciative of this gesture on my part.

CONTINUE TO ENJOY yourself and report when YOU get the chance.  I yearn to return to "Mother Brasil."

Thank you for your reports. I may just return to the sauna to start a new WhatsApp group of GPs. Have had the same GPs for the last 3 years. Haven't had to find new guys for some time.  Never thought fixing a GP sloppy joe's and apple crisp for dinner could keep them coming back and staying way longer than paid that night. But it works!

22 hours ago, pylonguy71 said:

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!!!!:frantics:

I, too, am eagerly awaiting to read more.  As related previously-- you recant your experiences oh so interestingly, and I, for one, love to read well-written pieces.  Obrigado!  :drool::drool:

I had a similar experience with a working boy that I discovered was a Bolsonaro fan — while he was in my bed overnight! I had hired him in the past a few years ago and he is a nice guy, but I just can’t give any more money to him due to his support of Tropical Trump. Even whores have standards. There are more than enough fine, sexy working boys with hot bodies that don’t support a racist, misogynist homophobe who’d rather have his own son die in an accident than for him to be gay.

18 hours ago, numazu1 said:

Day 6-8: Um Boy Um Carro

Another gay Bolsonaro fan:

AD68F9A6-DE1A-4FF8-B788-3B1B95181605.thumb.JPG.085274f42a40ed97e122a5d7b8397222.JPG 

On a side note, the last two chat bubbles from the Niteroi boy on Grindr would translate like : "I can't wait to start my english lessons so I will be able to leave this country back, even more so if Bolsonaro is elected".  He only wants to flee from the homophobia Bolsonaro will bring.

PS. Loved your report as always Numazu, keep them coming! 

7 minutes ago, docbr said:

On a side note, the last two chat bubbles from the Niteroi boy on Grindr would translate like : "I can't wait to start my english lessons so I will be able to leave this country back, even more so if Bolsonaro is elected".  He only wants to flee from the homophobia Bolsonaro will bring.

PS. Loved your report as always Numazu, keep them coming! 

That is what I understood, but I was not confident of my own "Portuñol".