feel free to post, if the guys gave you permission (with or w/o face).

Some of them might actually want you to post their contact info as well; free publicity.....

I loved Belgrade. Go to Skadarska for dinner and drinks. Lots of eye candy. If you like architecture, rent a bike and go to Novi Belgrade to see all of the monumental Tito architecture and the Brutalist towers. The Serbs boast that they have the most beautiful women in Europe, but what would I know about that?

On 4/9/2019 at 5:28 AM, boiworship said:

I loved Belgrade. Go to Skadarska for dinner and drinks. Lots of eye candy. If you like architecture, rent a bike and go to Novi Belgrade to see all of the monumental Tito architecture and the Brutalist towers. The Serbs boast that they have the most beautiful women in Europe, but what would I know about that?

Any recommended bars or restaurants on Skadarska?

Posted (edited)
On 3/28/2019 at 5:34 AM, endlessdream said:

I’m heading to Belgrade Serbia now. I set my planetromeo location there two weeks and and I got a flood of messages. Guys are not all cute but two traits are very noticeable and amazing: all very tall, many 190 cm +; and all very hung, many 20 cm +. They are not shy. Most of them send pics of their impressive tools with the first message. I have saved two dozens of gays’ contacts and I don’t know how many I will managed to meet during my 5 days stay. Will report back. Btw, what are the new rules of posting nude pics here? 

Please do post pictures.  Are they for hire?

Edited by Walker