Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I always love your stories! But question, how would you compare the black guys from Santo Domingo to the black guys in Rio? Like the availability and quality.  I’m seriously considering a trip to Rio in October but it’s a shit ton more expensive and I don’t want I be disappointed if there isn’t a decent selection of black guys.  Either way keep the great content coming! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Kevie770 said:

I always love your stories! But question, how would you compare the black guys from Santo Domingo to the black guys in Rio? Like the availability and quality.  I’m seriously considering a trip to Rio in October but it’s a shit ton more expensive and I don’t want I be disappointed if there isn’t a decent selection of black guys.  Either way keep the great content coming! 

Hey kev... hope all is well. Finding the darker skin guys in Rio is tough. This is our 4th time here within a year and its either hit or miss with the darker complexion guys. We saw the most when we spent NYE here. If the darker skin is what you are looking for then come during carnaval or NYE because they are plentiful during those times.

The crazy thing about last night is my husband and I were dressed to leave the club and the black stallion in the pic walked in.  We quickly made our way over to him because he was so black and beautiful. 

So you wont be disappointed,  I'd go to the DR and get in contact with manny to tell him what you want. He has never let us down. I dont know how he always manage to find the guys to our exact specifications,  but he does. Actually contact manny about a month before your trip and let him know what you are looking for.

As far as the price of the airline tickets, we paid $681 round trip on a direct flight from Miami. I plan all our travels and I like to start looking for tickets at least 6-9 months out.

I always book my Airbnb first and keep a watchful eye on those airline tickets for quite some time.  I usually check about 3 or 4 times a day. If I'm up at 2 in the morning I will check the ticket prices. 

Hope this helps. Be well!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, likeohmygod said:

I don't know where do you find the energy and the will to write those huge reports... But for sure... I LOVE THEM

Thanks!!! I'm glad you love them..we had some down time in Rio so I decided to make good use of that down time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 11:22 AM, 1tennisace said:

If you get a chance check out the Cinelandia area. Take you cameras and eat at on of the restaurants in the square. We had gone Thursday around 2 p.m. and it was very scenic and beautiful. Very vibrant area. My husband and I saw the gay sex theatre, but didnt go inside. It looks haunted. The area is very cruisy. I forgot the restaurant we dined at, but its next to the restaurant with the yellow awnings.

I don’t know the name of the place next to it,  but that restaurant with all the yellow awnings is Amarelinho’s — the main Cinelandia location. There is also a location in Gloria / Catete Not fat at all from the Gloria Metro station, which is a great place to get a (very large) meal with drinks after visiting the nearby sauna Club 117. Amarelinho’s at the edge of Gloria / Catete is only two doors down from the LoveTime Hotel, a nice place to take your garoto dates, if ever needed (also, not a bad place to stay for a couple of nights and very safe— if you’re looking for a place close to 117). 

The gay sex theatre in Cinelandia (Cine Rex) is most certainly haunted — with zombies of local (usually older, not in Instagram model shape, average to below average, American Walmart bodies) men lurking in the dark for sex. There’s almost always a few working boys looking for cheap (no more than $50R) if you can tolerate the stench of urine.

Next to Cine Rex is the adult bookstore / sex shop Sexy Rose, which has booths and a maze, and oddly enough (in true Brazil fashion, a DJ and drag shows in the evening while cruisers ignore the shows while creeping in the dark spaces for sex romps. Before anyone asks, I’ve never been able to ascertain if there are working boys seeking programas at Sexy Rose. My observations conclude that there aren’t, only  guys going to hook up in the dark with some other guys that they physically prefer, but if others have different knowledge or experience, you’re welcome to share.

There’s a gay / gay-ish dance club that throws DJ street parties next to Cine Rex on Friday and Saturday nights. The street is Rua Alvaro Alvim, which is more a cobblestoned alley walkway. I don’t know the name of the club or party, but when you walk down the street on a weekend night, and you see mostly guys (with some straight couples) dancing in the street to a DJ playing “I’m Coming Out” by Diana Ross, it’s kindasorta a universal language being spoken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

I don’t know the name of the place next to it,  but that restaurant with all the yellow awnings is Amarelinho’s — the main Cinelandia location. There is also a location in Gloria / Catete Not fat at all from the Gloria Metro station, which is a great place to get a (very large) meal with drinks after visiting the nearby sauna Club 117. Amarelinho’s at the edge of Gloria / Catete is only two doors down from the LoveTime Hotel, a nice place to take your garoto dates, if ever needed (also, not a bad place to stay for a couple of nights and very safe— if you’re looking for a place close to 117). 

The gay sex theatre in Cinelandia (Cine Rex) is most certainly haunted — with zombies of local (usually older, not in Instagram model shape, average to below average, American Walmart bodies) men lurking in the dark for sex. There’s almost always a few working boys looking for cheap (no more than $50R) if you can tolerate the stench of urine.

Next to Cine Rex is the adult bookstore / sex shop Sexy Rose, which has booths and a maze, and oddly enough (in true Brazil fashion, a DJ and drag shows in the evening while cruisers ignore the shows while creeping in the dark spaces for sex romps. Before anyone asks, I’ve never been able to ascertain if there are working boys seeking programas at Sexy Rose. My observations conclude that there aren’t, only  guys going to hook up in the dark with some other guys that they physically prefer, but if others have different knowledge or experience, you’re welcome to share.

There’s a gay / gay-ish dance club that throws DJ street parties next to Cine Rex on Friday and Saturday nights. The street is Rua Alvaro Alvim, which is more a cobblestoned alley walkway. I don’t know the name of the club or party, but when you walk down the street on a weekend night, and you see mostly guys (with some straight couples) dancing in the street to a DJ playing “I’m Coming Out” by Diana Ross, it’s kindasorta a universal language being spoken.

Thanks so much for the info. I will be checking these things out in july

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 12:22 PM, 1tennisace said:

Hey kev... hope all is well. Finding the darker skin guys in Rio is tough. This is our 4th time here within a year and its either hit or miss with the darker complexion guys. We saw the most when we spent NYE here. If the darker skin is what you are looking for then come during carnaval or NYE because they are plentiful during those times.

The crazy thing about last night is my husband and I were dressed to leave the club and the black stallion in the pic walked in.  We quickly made our way over to him because he was so black and beautiful. 

So you wont be disappointed,  I'd go to the DR and get in contact with manny to tell him what you want. He has never let us down. I dont know how he always manage to find the guys to our exact specifications,  but he does. Actually contact manny about a month before your trip and let him know what you are looking for.

As far as the price of the airline tickets, we paid $681 round trip on a direct flight from Miami. I plan all our travels and I like to start looking for tickets at least 6-9 months out.

I always book my Airbnb first and keep a watchful eye on those airline tickets for quite some time.  I usually check about 3 or 4 times a day. If I'm up at 2 in the morning I will check the ticket prices. 

Hope this helps. Be well!!! 

I appreciate all this info especially about visiting the DR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your tale, and tail, got me fukken hard! My mouth waters for the muscle black dude with the thick uncut cock and furry upper thighs, waiting for a sucker to throat him. That is the kind of dude I want to meet next month on my visit to Santo Domingo. Thanks for inspiring me to pack up my knee pads and head for a distant land to give throating expertise to BBC men and all dudes with inches. I also swallow warm loads!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

Your tale, and tail, got me fukken hard! My mouth waters for the muscle black dude with the thick uncut cock and furry upper thighs, waiting for a sucker to throat him. That is the kind of dude I want to meet next month on my visit to Santo Domingo. Thanks for inspiring me to pack up my knee pads and head for a distant land to give throating expertise to BBC men and all dudes with inches. I also swallow warm loads!

Please make videos and share of your DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 1tennisace said:

Please make videos and share of your DIRTY DOMINICAN DEEDS!

Will try and would like to get a few vids of me sucking BBC in the Cine Lido but I doubt the lighting is good, or that the well hung men wanna be filmed in public getting throated by an expert. This dude could occupy my throat for a few hours!

 

 

image.png.1684b14f4cd4202ae4b7bd562cd1fc94.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not likely to win any friends for saying so, but I find the headline of this thread to be a poor choice. We are Rio lovers, and to call the place RIHOE is insulting to the city and the sex workers. Just my opinion, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

I am not likely to win any friends for saying so, but I find the headline of this thread to be a poor choice. We are Rio lovers, and to call the place RIHOE is insulting to the city and the sex workers. Just my opinion, of course.

Newsflash, Mrs. Gladys Crabtree, Hall Monitor:

This is a site and a forum about sex and sex tourism. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The headline screams; the fine print doesn't. More people will see the headline than the fine print. I've chosen some titles myself that could have been better, so I know this happens. It's just my opinion too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Lucky said:

The headline screams; the fine print doesn't. More people will see the headline than the fine print. I've chosen some titles myself that could have been better, so I know this happens. It's just my opinion too.

Jesus loves you and so do I!!! Have a great day and an INCREDIBLE YEAR!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 1tennisace said:

Jesus loves you and so do I!!! Have a great day and an INCREDIBLE YEAR!!! 

Another thing they say in The South is “bless your heart”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Another thing they say in The South is “bless your heart”.

Omg! My grandmother's would always day that. 

 

18 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Another thing they say in The South is “bless your heart”.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...